Thursday, September 17, 2009

I can't believe the summer is over and it's time to start a whole new trimester! This is an especially exciting time for me as I launched LIT for the first time as well as Kids Adelante tonight. It has been a fun-filled summer full of Royal's games, Vacation Bible School Camps, Mission Adelante volunteer gatherings, the Purity Bile Study, and lots of quality of time with the kids.
I am excited that this weekend we will be taking some of the kids and their families to the Wizards game. The kids love soccer so it should be a great time to relax and catch up with the kids after a busy Launch night.
Sometimes I look around at Mission Adelante and I just stop, marveling at the fact that I am there. I think about all the little (and big) details that it took to bring me here and I feel so unbelievably loved. I pray that I always cherish where I am and continue to praise God for the many sacrifices it took to get me here!!

No comments: