Monday, March 8, 2010

Costa Rica......HERE I COME!!

It's been a busy month couple of months here at Mission Adelante! One of the most exciting things that occurred is that I was offered the amazing opportunity to go on my very first Mission Trip to Costa Rica in May. I will be going with Mission Adelante for a total of 8 days to San Jose to reach out to the community of Iglesia Berea, a suburb of the capital city. While there, I will be helping to teach English as a Second Language, touring local ministries, and even getting to tour some of the sights.
Many of you know that I lived in Costa Rica in 2002 and that my heart was truly stirred for Hispanic people at that time. I can't express how EXCITED I am to return and give back to the place, people, and culture where my passion started. Since it's also my very first Mission trip, I am excited to share Christ and His perfect love with those that might not know Him. Please pray for our group as we go that our desire, strength, and wisdom would flow directly from the heart of God.

No comments: